From product specialists to scientists, subject matter experts are tasked with presenting or explaining information to a variety of audiences in a way that is compelling and effective.
Our work with SME’s tends to focus on high-impact strategies for communicating dynamically:
- Making complex data or scientific concepts accessible
- Generating excitement or buy-in to a product or idea
- Showing up as polished, confident, thoughtful and authoritative
- Speaking informally/handling Q&A
- Using emotional intelligence to read a room and adjust approach.
Sound familiar? We’d love to discuss the unique needs of your group.
- Makes a strong first impression in multiple contexts
- Able to influence without authority in 1-1 situations (across silos, to clients and to senior stakeholders)
- Masters delivery as well
as content: engages others using images, metaphor, story and dynamic expression
- Communicates with expertise and credibility
on unexpected and
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence: able to manage range of emotions of self and other
- Performs well under stress, able to set boundaries and push back as necessary