This one-day version of Leading with Presence focuses on using the power of storytelling to translate the complex, build trust, inspire around ideas and move people to action.
In the business world, storytelling is an essential communications tool; it can make complex data accessible, cultivate relationships with products and people, rally teams around a strategy and fuel compelling narratives that shape organisational culture.
Storytelling provides a highly experiential approach to development, combining pre-work, a classroom workshop, and reinforcement to strengthen learning outcomes.
- A personal story that is audience ready and can be linked to a strategic message.
- A broader range of physical and voice expressiveness when presenting (less monotone, more modulation).
- An action plan with specific steps on how to continue developing their storytelling presence
Learn how to use the power of storytelling to communicate, inspire, and move people to action. Contact us today.
- Questions for personal reflection
- Introduction to Presence Skills
- Communicating Expressively
- Using stories in business
- Sourcing stories
- Telling a story with impact
- Technical professionals
- Subject matter experts
- Sales professionals