This one-day version of Leading with Presence focuses on sharing (and listening for) strengths and values to connect and communicate authentically.
Leading with Presence: Relationship Building helps leaders, managers, high potentials and client-facing professionals leverage their values to build deeper, richer connections with others. They’ll learn how to draw on their own unique history to inspire trust, promote collaboration, and motivate people to follow their lead.
Leading with Presence: Relationship Building provides a highly experiential approach to development, combining pre-work, a classroom workshop, and reinforcement to strengthen learning outcomes.
Participants leave with:
- The ability to leverage their personal and professional strengths and values to build trust and lead authentically.
- New skills, including empathic listening and clear communication, to enhance 1:1 interactions with team members, clients and managers.
- An action plan with specific steps on how to continue developing new skills.
Find out more about this program by contacting us today.
Want tips on ways you can authentically build relationships with colleagues and clients? Visit our blog to find Relationship Building tips from our thought leaders. You can also download this article on how presence can build relationships.
- Questions for personal reflection
- Introduction to Presence Skills
- Listening & Self-reflection for to build empathy and authentic connection.
- Application Role-plays: Participants apply the skills of authentic connection to real-time business conversations.
- Personal action plan development.