Show up with confidence, build credibility, and develop influence.
In a world of commoditisation, salespeople need to distinguish who they are from their competition, build trust quickly, develop credibility, and make an impact with clients.
Sales Presence helps sales professionals master the subtleties of voice, body, and message congruence to develop rapport quickly, build trust, and make a stellar impression that is authentic, compelling and memorable while maintaining the confidence that matches their ability. As part of the learning experience, participants learn how to craft and deliver a polished, compelling statement of the unique value they bring to their clients.
Sales Presence provides a highly experiential approach to development, combining pre-work, a one-day classroom workshop, and reinforcement to strengthen learning outcomes. It is agnostic of any sales methodology, so no matter whatever sales process salespeople have previously been trained in, Sales Presence will enhance their selling impact without conflicting with what they already may know.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Express the unique value they bring to their client
- Identify and leverage specific aspects of their presence to increase their personal confidence along with their credibility
- Increase trust levels with clients by focusing on authentic communications
- Influence and inspire their clients to take the next step in the sales process or take the business relationship to next level.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Background reading
- Questions for reflection
Workshop: Day 1 - Morning
- Definition of Sales Presence
- Introduction to Presence Skills with the PRES Model
- Signals of Sales Presence
- Communicating with High Sales Presence
Workshop: Day 1 - Afternoon
- Value Proposition
- Integrating Personal Presence into Client Interactions
- Action Planning
Follow-up Reinforcement Call or Coaching
- Enrich and reinforce classroom work
- Additional application practice