Research by the Center for Talent Innovation suggests that one of the many reasons women and other minority groups remain woefully under-represented at the highest levels of leadership is because they “lack executive presence” or are “just not seen as leaders.” CTI research also finds that feedback around executive presence can be both confusing and contradictory for these groups, making it almost impossible to act on.
Our work with affinity groups usually has a networking or team-building element and focuses on helping participants boost their presence and communication skills while remaining authentic to who they are. We teach them how to get their voices heard and show up with confidence:
- Understanding the power and importance of presence as it relates to image and seniority.
- Selling themselves and their ideas with clarity and impact
- Articulate the unique value they bring to their organisation, project or team.
- Communicating authentically to build or repair trust
- Leveraging personal stories and values to influence and inspire.
Sound familiar? We’d love to discuss the unique needs of your group.