Show up with confidence, build credibility and develop influence.
Many of the smartest people in your organisation may be coming up short of their full potential—not because they lack intelligence or technical proficiency, but because they haven’t developed the presence to connect, influence, and communicate with clarity and credibility.
What is Personal Presence?
Personal Presence helps your high-potentials, independent contributors, consultants, and others demonstrate the confidence that matches their subject matter expertise and intellectual capacity. By mastering the subtleties of voice, body, and message alignment, participants emerge with a commanding presence that enables them to present themselves and their ideas more powerfully to clients and colleagues at all levels.
Personal Presence provides a highly experiential approach to development, combining pre-work, a two-day classroom workshop, and reinforcement to strengthen learning outcomes.
Using Personal Presence in Business
This program is suitable for a variety of levels, experience and organisational roles, from middle to senior managers. Also targeting at individual contributors who must influence without authority and consultants and services professionals who need to communicate effectively at all levels.
Participants will gain insights into their own ‘Personal Presence’ strengths and weaknesses and develop plans to address any gaps. These include; stronger self-belief, developing greater confidence when delivering feedback, saying no and pushing back.
It is also important for your professionals in technical or scientific roles who need the presence skills to match their subject matter or technical expertise or for anyone else in your organisation who could benefit from an understanding of the skills of presence.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and control the behavioural signals they are sending about their level of confidence, seniority, and status
- Adopt a wider range of expressiveness to communicate with impact
- Increase confidence and credibility in high-stakes interactions
- Develop and deliver a personal value proposition to communicate their individual value to a project or organisation
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Background reading
- Questions for reflection & goal setting
Workshop: Day 1
- Introduction to Presence Skills
- Developing self-awareness
- Leveraging body language and vocal variety for impact
Workshop: Day 2
- Crafting a Personal Value Proposition
- Skill application role-plays
- Action planning
Follow-up Reinforcement Call or Coaching
- Enrich and reinforce classroom work
- Additional application practice