Business Writing Essentials
(Asynchronous online learning experience for groups of 10–5,000+)
Business writing training is now available to meet learners where they are, when they need it, at their own pace. Business Writing Essentials is an immersive, asynchronous online learning experience that enables organisations to develop the skills of reader-centred writing in a scalable way. Through self-paced modules and diverse activities, participants discover how to plan, draft, and edit writing that conveys a professional image and achieves optimal results.
- Early career professionals
- Independent contributors
- New hires
After the program, learners will be able to:
- understand the factors that make a piece of writing clear, effective, and readable.
- tailor their written messages so that both the readers and the writer ge t what they need.
- break down the set of steps involved in writing an effective document, and apply practical techniques when creating any business message.
6-8 hours self paced
(or time released upon request)
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT
- Modular style paces learning and allows time for practice.
- Robust analytics include reporting on participant engagement.
- Users gain access to downloadable resources.
- Reflection prompts and activities provide opportunities for on-the-job application.
- Easy to customise with your logo, text, video, etc.
- Accessibility features include alt text and video transcription.