Communicating with Presence
(Asynchronous online learning experience for groups of 10–5,000+)
Communicating with Presence is an immersive, asynchronous online learning experience that enables organisations to develop the skills and behaviours of presence in a scalable way. Through self-paced modules, diverse activities, and a variety of additional resources, participants discover how to show up with impact, influence broad audiences, and build self-awareness about their personal brand.
- Early career professionals
- Independent contributors
- New managers
After the program, learners will be able to:
- understand their strengths and challenges, and access a toolkit to leverage or address them.
- be in the present moment, build a genuine connection, and communicate with clear intention.
- break down the behaviors of presence, and apply practical techniques to any business environment.
6-8 hours self paced
(or time released upon request)
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT
- Modular style paces learning and allows time for practice.
- Robust analytics include reporting on participant engagement.
- Users gain access to downloadable resources.
- Reflection prompts and activities provide opportunities for on-the-job application.
- Easy to customise with your logo, text, video, etc.
- Accessibility features include alt text and video transcription.