Leading and Engaging Remote Teams
Demonstrating virtual leadership and engaging remote team members without the benefit of face-to-face interactions
Leading and Engaging Remote Teams is a dynamic, highly interactive program that teaches leaders and managers everything they need to know, from the basics of high online Presence to the best techniques to engage and lead a virtual teams.
Using the full suite of online tools available today, we show leaders and managers how to maximise their own presence, adapt to their audience’s needs, engage and reach out in an impactful and inspiring ways. In this new virtual world we show leaders and managers how to take their online presence – and their meetings and presentations – to the next level, making them memorable, inclusive, and highly engaging.
- Leaders who manage remote teams or employees
- Managers who regularly facilitate virtual meetings
- Professionals at any level who need to more effectively interact and influence a remote audience
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Engage your remote employees more effectively to generate greater participation and input.
- Develop stronger presence to signal energy, confidence, and authenticity.
- Make more trusting connections with virtual team members to build rapport.
- Facilitate more effective meetings that set up your team for success.
(2 x 150minute Virtual Instructor Led Sessions)
VILT Session 1 (2.5 hours)
- Welcome, introduction and check-in
- Key Elements of Virtual Presence: your image, audience and personal style
- Best Practice: webcam, sound & presentation tips
- Signals of Virtual Presence: Best practice for the speaker/presenter
- Practicing Signals of Virtual Presence (breakout and in main room)
- Big Change Fast: maximising your expressive engagement
- Passionate Purpose: impact and influence
- Intersession practice set-up
VILT Session 2 (2.5 hours)
- Check-in for Connection & Engagement
- Breathing: being focused and ‘in the moment’
- Listening to Build Relationships and Trust
- Other ways to engage and include remote team members
- Working with global audiences
- Arc of a virtual meeting and setting the stage
- Engaging and managing the audience
- Review Role Play Scenarios with partners
- Facilitated role plays in main room
- Commitments, appreciation, evaluation and closing