Leading with Presence
Motivate teams, build relationships, and inspire followership for breakthrough results.
In a business world that runs on the power of relationships, great leaders know how to make the connections that make things happen. They bring more to the table than technical skills and intellect, or inner charisma and charm. They’re relationship builders who have learned to harness their Leadership.
Leading with Presence links the best practices from actor training with specific, actionable business behaviours to develop the leaders who will drive your competitive advantage. They’ll learn how to draw on their own unique history and style and use the power of storytelling to inspire trust, promote collaboration, and galvanise the people around them to follow their lead.
- Leaders who manage remote teams or employees
- Managers who regularly facilitate virtual meetings
- Professionals at any level who need to more effectively interact and influence a remote audience
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Engage, motivate and inspire their employees through an agile command of their own leadership presence.
- Communicate authentically to build or repair trust.
- Build relationships by being effective listeners who demonstrate empathy and find common ground.
- Use storytelling and metaphors to engage around strategy, bring data alive, and make personal connections.
(3 x 180minute Virtual Instructor Led Sessions)
VILT Session 1 (3 hours)
- Introduction / Check in (Covid19 – feelings / working this way)
- Actor / Leader Skills
- Presence definition, PRES model and the four competencies
- Group Activity – Big, Change Fast
- Voice work
- Passionate Purpose
- Virtual & Visual Presence
VILT Session 2 (3 hours)
- Introduction / Check in (metaphor for leadership or communication challenge) / homework / application
- Story Telling – demo / techniques
- Breakout – Story building / work context
- Hear stories
- Take outs
- Set-up for session 3
VILT Session 3 (3 hours)
- Introduction / Check in
- Review homework and application
- Coaching Various Situations:
- Virtual presentations
- Meeting set ups
- One-on-one feedback
- Work situations
- Coaching cont’d and rehearsals
- Take outs
- Program close