Virtual Sales Presence
Engage, build relationships, and influence others when you don’t have the benefit of face-to-face interaction.
Are your virtual customers feeling engaged—or are they tuning out?
When salespeople are attempting to influence and engage customers across cities, time zones and even countries, building strong relationships is essential to getting things done—and also more challenging. When they can’t rely on the benefits and nuances of in-person interaction, the most successful salespeople harness their Virtual Presence to connect authentically with their clients in order to influence and inspire across the virtual divide.
Virtual Sales Presence uses best-in-class virtual learning platforms and a unique methodology rooted in actor training to help your salespeople and presales professionals engage, build relationships and connect with people in any virtual context.
- Salespeople who need to engage customers in virtual situations
- Salespeople who present to customers via virtual platforms
- Sales Managers who facilitate virtual sales meetings
- Presales Professionals who would like to show up with a stronger virtual presence
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Engage customers more effectively on a virtual platform using a variety of tools and frameworks.
- Have a stronger, more expressive vocal and webcam presence during virtual interactions.
- Deepen internal and external relationships, even in the absence of face-to-face interaction.
- Make virtual communications more concise, clear and aligned with their intentions.
(3 x 120minute Virtual Instructor Led Sessions)
VILT Session 1 (2 hours)
The Present Salesperson and the Trusted Advisor
- Mentally and physically preparing to lead a virtual meeting or presentation
- Building skills to capture the attention of customers so they won’t be tempted to disengage
- Practicing listening in a way that builds relationships
- Applying a four-step process for handling difficult conversations via web conference
VILT Session 2 (2 hours)
Setting (and Sharing) the Stage
- Understanding the ways language, voice, body and energy distinguish strong virtual presence
- Learning and applying a six-step process for facilitating virtual meetings
- Integrating all of the skills of vPRES to roleplay a virtual meeting with a partner, followed by peer and facilitator feedback
- Exploring best practices for appearing via webcam
VILT Session 3 (2 hours)
Painting a Picture Using Virtual Communication.
- Leveraging metaphoric language in order to connect with a customer
- Using vocal tone and variety to communicate expressively
- Setting the tone of a virtual presentation or interaction by aligning vocal delivery with intention
- Action planning for continuing to develop virtual presence