Marko is a management and communications trainer, actor, improviser, writer, director, and producer. He creates and facilitates programs in leadership, communication, presentation, and teamwork for corporate, government, and nonprofit clients in Australia. Marko has worked in corporate entertainment as a writer, performer, and director and has produced his own theatre shows in Australia for over 20 years.
Marko’s list of clients has grown to include:
|Goodman Fielder||Hewlett Packard|
|Merck, Sharp & Dohme||Novotel|
|Toyota||Ernst & Young|
Marko serves as the Chairperson and Artistic Director of Impro Australia Inc, where he has worked since 2010. Before that, he served as the General Manager at Theatresports Inc. Marko has also taught drama and improvisation to actors, adults, and high school students for over 30 years.
- Over 20 years as a leading improviser, performer, and director of major productions at Theatresports, Enmore Theatre, in Sydney, Australia
- Bard to the Bone (improvised Shakespearean play), Seymour Centre, Sydney Comedy Festival 2013 and 2014
- Performer/co-creator of Three Radicals, Sydney Comedy Store and Edinburgh Festival
- Wrote, directed, and performed Pulp for a series of seasons at the Factory Theatre and the Sydney Comedy Festival
Education and Credentials
- Studied Arts at Sydney University and then Computer Science at the University of Technology — left to pursue a successful career in performing and writing. Won the 1988 Australian Bicentennial Short Story award, wrote for Australian TV, and worked as a corporate events writer.