Raj is an actor, teacher, facilitator and consultant in communication strategy, media coaching, presentation skills, conflict resolution, leadership capability, behavioral insight, culture change, diversity, sales development and strategic planning. His goal as a facilitator and coach is to help people and organizations realize greater success by coaching individuals to be better leaders and communicators. He achieves this by inspiring, challenging, and engaging in the true spirit of affirmative discovery and growth potential.
Raj has an extensive list of clients, including:
|Oliver Wyman||Duke Corporation|
Raj has been the owner and Creative Director at RealPlayMedia for over 5 years. Before that, he was Creative Director at Primed Change Consulting.
- Founding member of the Riverland Youth Theatre, one of Australia’s longest running regional theatre companies
- Participating member of the Griffin Theatre Company for five years
- Appeared in The Ghost Writer by acclaimed Australian writer Ross Mueller at the MTC
- Ensemble actor in both seasons of the acclaimed ABC TV series Lockdown
Education and Credentials
- Studied psychology, sociology, and English literature at Flinders University
- Degree in Performance from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA)
- Certified consultant and trainer in Human Synergistic LSI and OCI tools