This one-day version of Leading with Presence focuses on sharing (and listening for) strengths and values to connect and communicate authentically.
Relationship Building In Business
Great leaders and client-facing professionals know how to create long-lasting relationships by connecting authentically with the hearts and minds of others in order to motivate and inspire them to achieve a desired outcome.
Leading with Presence: Relationship Building helps leaders, managers, high potentials and client-facing professionals leverage their values to build deeper, richer connections with others. They’ll learn how to draw on their own unique history to inspire trust, promote collaboration, and motivate people to follow their lead.
The Importance of BuildingBusinessiness Relationships
We have observed that the longer people serve in leadership roles, the more they realise the importance of building relationships. They come to see this ability as vitally important for success.
Developing stronger workplace relationships provides your organisation with several benefits:
- Strong business relationships make the workplace more enjoyable, which leads to increased staff retention.
- Positive relationships facilitate a sense of freedom, which energises & motivates staff.
- Instead of spending time and energy overcoming the problems associated with negative relationships, people, instead, focus on their work.
- Business relationships can be leveraged to make collaboration easier, which leads to achieving greater efficiencies.
Clients, suppliers, and key stakeholders are all essential to our success. So no surprise that it's important to build and maintain strong relationships with these people as well.
Leading with Presence: Relationship Building provides a highly experiential approach to development, combining pre-work, a classroom workshop, and reinforcement to strengthen learning outcomes.
Participants leave with:
- The ability to leverage their personal and professional strengths and values to build trust and lead authentically.
- New skills, including empathic listening and clear communication, to enhance 1:1 interactions with team members, clients and managers.
- An action plan with specific steps on how to continue developing new skills.
Find out more about this program by contacting us today.
Want tips on ways you can authentically build relationships with colleagues and clients? Visit our blog to find out more about building relationships and otherprofessional skills from our thought leaders.
You can also download this article on how presence can build relationships.
- Questions for personal reflection
- Introduction to Presence Skills
- Listening & Self-reflection for to build empathy and authentic connection.
- Application Role-plays: Participants apply the skills of authentic connection to real-time business conversations.
- Personal action plan development.