Personal Presence: Value Proposition helps professionals show up with confidence, demonstrate credibility, and articulate their unique value in an authentic way.
Many of the smartest people in your organization may be coming up short of their full potential—not because they lack intelligence or technical proficiency, but because they haven’t developed the presence to communicate their value with clarity and conviction.
Personal Presence: Your Value Proposition helps new managers, technical professionals, and others demonstrate the confidence that matches their expertise and intellect. By mastering the subtleties of voice, body, and message congruence, participants learn how to craft and deliver a polished, compelling statement of the unique value they bring to their organization or project.
Personal Presence: Your Value Proposition is a is a dynamic training experience that includes pre-work, a one-day workshop, and follow-up reinforcement activities. The workshop provides a practical laboratory environment where participants explore and develop their presence, learn actor communication skills and techniques, and practice presenting their unique value in a variety of business interactions.
Participants leave with the ability to:
- Articulate the unique value they bring to their organization or project
- Influence others and communicate successfully with
senior managers and senior-level clients
- Leverage specific aspects of their personal presence
through an action plan for continued development
Do members of your organization need to understand their values? Read our blog for ways you can empower your employees.
- Questions for personal reflection
- Understanding the signals of Personal Presence
- Commanding a room and setting the right tone using presence
- Crafting & delivering a value proposition
- Action planning & wrap up