When communicating across cities or time zones, building strong relationships is essential to getting things done—and also more challenging. When they can’t rely on the benefits and nuances of in-person interaction, the most successful leaders, managers and professionals harness their virtual presence to connect authentically with their remote audiences in order to influence and inspire across the virtual divide.
Virtual Presence uses best-in-class virtual learning platforms and a unique methodology rooted in actor training to help your leaders and high potentials engage, build relationships and connect with people in any virtual context. From phone calls and web conferences to video chats and online presentations, we’ll help them get maximum value from their time and their tools.
Virtual Presence is a highly experiential, virtual instructor led training (VILT) that includes three two-hour live online sessions, coaching and action planning accompanied by asynchronous assignments for additional reflection and skill reinforcement.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Engage remote audiences more effectively using a variety of tools and frameworks
- Have a stronger, more expressive vocal and webcam presence during virtual interactions
- Deepen internal and external relationships, even in the absence of face-to-face interaction
- Make virtual communications more concise, clear and aligned with their intentions
Have questions about virtual presence and our methods? Contact us today.
Does your company need a virtual presence overhaul? Contact us and we will send you the Virtual Presence Guide: Include, Engage, Inspire to get started.
Session #1: Being Present and Building Trust
- Introduction to Virtual Presence
- Building relationships virtually through trust and empathy
Session #2: Setting (and Sharing) the Stage
- Facilitating virtual meetings
- Webcam presence
Live Virtual Session #3: Communicating with Impact
- Using descriptive language to engage
- Leveraging voice and tone to communicate with intention
- Learning portal assignments prompt ongoing skill application between sessions
- Class blog to share personal reflections and takeaways
- Links to additional resources