In a world of commoditisation, salespeople need to distinguish who they are from their competition, build trust quickly, develop credibility, and make an impact with clients.
Whether they challenge with insights or problem-solve through a consultative model, our work with Sales Professionals usually focuses on tactics to ignite established process through relationship building and communicating with emotional intelligence.
Using the power of storytelling to connect and influence in selling situations
This workshop combines the best practices from actor training with specific, actionable business behaviors to help sales professionals use agile, responsive storytelling to authentically connect and influence. They’ll enhance their capacity to build relationships with prospects and clients through presence and enhanced listening skills. Participants will learn to use the power of storytelling to connect with clients’ hearts and minds, galvanizing them to take action. After the session, they’ll leave with a library of stories they can use in any selling situation.
After the program, sales professionals will be able to:
Integrate stories into sales conversations
- understand why storytelling is a uniquely effective tool
- recognize the wealth of stories in their own lives
- learn key techniques for both spontaneous and well-rehearsed storytelling
- build a library of stories to use
Build relationships through presence and listening
- listen and reflect as a way to build relationship
- use vivid, sensory language and “speak in snapshots”
- align voice and body language with their key message
- leverage the strengths of their personal communication styles
Connect with prospects and clients in new ways
- discover how everyone connects to the power of storytelling
- speak to a client with creativity and imagination
- stay flexible, responsive, and focused when facing challenges or surprises
Interested in learning more?